4 Layers of Protection
• Conspicuous and Imposing, Day or Night.
• Red/Blue flashing light puts would-be criminals on notice.
• 24/7 surveillance coverage provides protection when and where you need it.
EyeSite Surveillance provides high tech solutions to the problems of construction site theft and vandalism. Our systems protect commercial, residential, municipal, and industrial developments throughout the Southwest. Whether your project involves building a high rise, business center, residential community or a custom home, EyeSite Surveillance can deploy a state of the art security system that will save you money and keep your project on schedule.
A comprehensive security plan involves the ability to Detect intruders. Whether by monitoring a continuous perimeter or discrete locations on your site, EyeSite Surveillance can deploy technology that will catch perpetrators in the act. Our rapidly deployable products incorporate a combination of technologies, including:
• Perimeter Sensors.
• Video Verified Alarms.
• Active Monitoring Station.
Our wireless Video Verified Alarm Systems can ensure the integrity of your site after hours, and dispatch the authorities if a breach occurs. After installation, our team of trained technicians will work closely with your project management team to maintain optimum camera placement as your project matures.
The ability to quickly Assess the situation on site during a security breach is critical to providing the correct response. EyeSite Surveillance can rapidly deploy technology such as Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras, Video Verified alarm systems, License Plate Cameras and two-way audio warning systems.
• Determine if there it is a false alarm/identify the nature of the threat.
• Follow a predetermined protocol in the event that a threat to the property is underway.
• Notify Police – Security Guards- Property Managers as appropriate.
Our PTZ cameras can be programmed to automatically view and record a security breach, even when no users are actively controlling the camera. When a perimeter system reports to the Mobile Surveillance Unit that a security breach has occurred, the Mobile Surveillance Unit automatically turns the PTZ camera to view the area where the breach is occurring. This feature is invaluable for rapidly assessing the nature of a security breach and for providing high quality post-event video.
EyeSite Surveillance leads the security industry in arrests by averaging more than 80 apprehensions per year. Through the use of advanced Detection and Assessment technologies, our monitoring services can eliminate false police dispatches.
• Police respond to Video Verified alarms with the highest priority.
• Real-time updates to law enforcement as they are en-route to the site increases likelihood of arrest.
• High prosecution rate when criminals are apprehended on-site. For applications requiring real-time monitoring of our Mobile
Surveillance Units, we offer flexible monitoring packages to fit any budget. Our state-of-the-art monitoring services will ensure your site stays secure.