Video Verified Alarm System
Video Verified Alarm Systems are the answer you have been looking for to increase site security without raising costs. These wireless systems create zones of security that, once breached, will enable our monitoring station to verify an intrusion and dispatch authorities. EyeSite Surveillance is committed to providing the best in customer service, so each week a technician will come out to your site and work with your project management to ensure maximum coverage and protection.
What Sets Video Verified Alarm Systems Apart?
- This “event-based” system allows eye witness video verification of a crime in progress thus virtually eliminating false alarms.
- The system is wireless, it can be deployed in diverse situations with the capacity to expand as your project grows.
- Since the alarm is considered a video verified crime in progress, it creates a 91% reduction in police response time!
- Your videos are archived by the unit, and it provides a “real-time” sequence of events.
- Construction sites
- Construction trailers
- Storage containers
- High risk areas that require temporary protection
- Rapidly deployable systems that move as your project progresses
- Weekly site inspections help determine “best placement” of systems every step of the project
- System can be programmed to arm and disarm at predetermined times of the day
EyeSite Surveillance can deploy state of the art equipment that will deter theft at your site, or catch the criminals in the act!
You know best how to manage your projects. EyeSite Surveillance knows best how to secure job sites. When you are ready to bring the same experience that is revolutionizing sites all over Arizona and Texas, call 855-4 NO THEFT (855-466-8433) and let EyeSite join your team!